Hawai’i Mother’s Day Events!
Our calendar is loaded with over 17 Hawai’i Mother’s Day Events for you to check out and review. You can review all the events for Mother’s Day in Hawaii – HERE! or if you want to see the full month of May with over 200 events you can use the calendar month view.
Mother’s Day is more then just brunch
Is your mom expecting an amazing Mother’s Day Brunch this year? If so, you are in luck because almost every restaurant, hotel, golf course, and convention hall will have one. Almost all of them will be amazing since nobody wants to disappoint on Mother’s Day and you can find several on our calendar to choose from. But what if you want to surprise Mom with something other then the traditional Hawai’i Mother’s Day Brunch?
Try something different this year with a unique event like a concert (several going on) or art exhibit. Mixing things up on Mother’s Day can provide a welcome surprise for the special Mom in your life.
Skip the buffet line and head out to a local nightclub to remind Mom that she is still a women who likes to have fun and let loose. Local musicians and bands always have events going on during Mother’s Day and make it extra special.
If the Mom in your life is a fitness buff or likes to get outside and be active then be sure to check the full day listing of events. Triathlons, beach cleanups, and expos are all happening on Mother’s Day.
Below is an upcoming list of events in Hawaii, to view the full month click here.
- Thursday October 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm at Baldwin Home Museum
- Friday October 27 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club
- Saturday October 28 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am at Manoa Cliff Trail
- Sunday October 29 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am at Magic Island (Hawaii)
- Sunday October 29 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Maui
The 3rd International Conference on the Globalization of Second Language Acquisition and Teacher EducationMonday October 30 @ 8:00 am - Tuesday October 31 @ 5:00 pm at Hawaii Convention Center
- Monday October 30 @ 8:00 am - Tuesday October 31 @ 5:00 pm at Hawaii Convention Center
- Wednesday November 1 @ 4:00 pm - Sunday November 5 @ 7:00 pm at Visit Oahu